Acres of Fun Summer Camp
WindReach Farm’s Acres of Fun Summer Day Camp is an inclusive program for ages 6 to 13 with and without special needs and will run from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm from Monday to Friday with before and after hours care available at additional cost.
WindReach Farm’s Acres of Fun Summer Camp registration opens March 9th.
Arts and Crafts
Hay Wagon Rides
And much more!
This camp is appropriate for individuals who meet the following criteria:
• Can travel from one place to another within the facility independently
• Can recognize and communicate the need for help or assistance
• Need minimal support/help to meet their own needs
• With reminders are able to demonstrate community safety skills and awareness of danger
• Will remain with group (will not wander without notifying the group lead)
Your space in this camp will be confirmed following an in-person interview and payment has been received.
Please note the week of August 27th – August 31st is a specialized camp run in partnership with Complex Injury Rehab. This camp would be best suited for pre-teens who experience signs of anxiety and low self-esteem. Please note no official diagnosis is required to participate in this camp. For more information, or to register, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. MyndCraft Camp registration forms can be found HERE.